A workout plan for accountants
By 2018, 1.8 million businesses in the UK will have to put in place an auto enrolment pension for their employees. The majority of these employers will need your assistance over the next 12 months to meet their obligations. In fact, according to The Pensions Regulator, 46% of firms with 5 or fewer employees will turn to their accountant for help with auto enrolment.
Staging Volumes by Quarter
- 15,900Q1 14/15
- 11,500Q2 14/15
- 1,200Q3 14/15
- 3,400Q4 14/15
- 17,100Q1 15/16
- 9,700Q2 15/16
- 16,100Q3 15/16
- 110,000Q4 15/16
- 101,000Q1 16/17
- 133,000Q2 16/17
- 168,000Q3 16/17
- 215,000Q4 16/17
- 178,000Q1 17/18
- 137,000Q2 17/18
- 131,000Q3 17/18
- 87,000Q4 17/18
|Medium Employers||No. of Paye Schemes|
|Small & Micro Employers||No. of Paye Schemes|
|New Employers||No. of Paye Schemes|
Why True Potential Auto Enrolment?
Shape up with True Potential
With our purpose-built auto enrolment software you can offer clients a range of in-demand services, including:
- Ongoing Support – provide regular reviews and support for your clients
- Business cost analysis – help employers see the true cost impact of auto enrolment
- Workforce assessment – help your clients identify all employees eligible for auto enrolment
- Employee communications – our technology handles all mandatory communications, automatically
- Ongoing compliance – assist employers in staying compliant with regulatory standards
Ready, Set, Go!
You can speak with one of our expert Personal Auto Enrolment Trainers to find out more.
Call: 0191 242 4863
True Potential Investments LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 527444.
www.fca.org.uk Registered in England and Wales as a Limited Liability Partnership No. OC356027.