The new tax year brings with it a huge change to the pension rules and a wide range of new opportunities for you in retirement.
With greatly increased flexibility and control over how you access your pension, the reforms require a sea change in the way we think about pension saving and investment.
To meet this need, we have updated our TPI Pension to help you take advantage of new freedoms.
What are the changes?
As of 6th April, the TPI Pension offers:
- Flexible access from age 55
- Withdraw up to 100% of your pension
- Contribute up to £10,000 per year when in flexible drawdown
- Ability to pass on your pension tax-free if you die before age 75
- Beneficiaries pay tax on either a lump sum or income if you die after age 75
So, if you are looking to build your retirement plan, there’s never been a better time to consider these new benefits.
How the TPI Pension compares
Unlike many other pensions on the market, the TPI Pension not only helps you save tax, it can help you save money too.
- No initial setup fee
- No fee for the tax wrapper
- No withdrawal fees or penalties
- No transaction or transfer fees payable to True Potential Investments
Plus, with the True Potential Wealth Platform, you can:
- Set a real goal for your pension
- Invest in funds from world-class fund managers or the exclusive True Potential Wealth Strategy Fund Range
- Track your performance 24/7 online or via your tablet or mobile device
- Top-up your pension from £1 on-the-go with unique impulseSave® technology
Switch your pension plan to the TPI Pension
Over the years, you may have gathered a variety of pensions with different providers, invested on several platforms. This can cost you money in additional fees and makes it hard for you to know exactly how much you have in your retirement pot. Some pensions may also not offer the full flexibility and control of the TPI Pension.
You can transfer your pensions into a TPI Pension and take full advantage of the new freedoms and extra control that the True Potential Wealth Platform provides.
If you’d like to find out more about the TPI Pension or discuss how the new pension freedoms affect you, log in to your client site to speak with your financial adviser.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for financial advice, you can search our directory to find your local True Potential Partner.
Your capital is at risk. Investments can fluctuate in value and you may get back less than you invest. Tax rules can change at any time.
impulseSave® is a registered trademark of True Potential Investments