Customer Care Roles
We’re looking for ambitious candidates to join one of the UK’s biggest and most innovative wealth management companies. Working from our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne, you will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for delivering our excellent service, including going the extra mile to delight our clients.
Working with an experienced team of Customer Care staff, you’ll learn about financial advice, investments, and our unique technology. You’ll liaise with colleagues across the business, so strong teamwork and excellent communication skills are essential.
Working hours vary between 7am to 8pm and the starting salary is £20,592 with on target earnings of £26,000. We also run a mixed rota schedule which alternates weekly. This means you would work 2 days from home one week, and 3 days from head office, and the next week you would work 3 days from home, and 2 days from head office.
This full time position is a great opportunity to join an exciting, award-winning business with excellent career development opportunities.
The main duties of the role include:
- Welcoming new clients to True Potential Wealth Management
- Regular re-engagement calls with clients
- Inbound support via phone, video chat and email
- Co-ordinating appointments for clients who require financial advice
- Working closely with our in-house financial advisers
- Liaising with various departments across the True Potential Group
What's in It for You?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Opportunity to work for a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, UK Fast 50 and two time European Business of the Year company
- Competitive pay structure
- 22 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Company pension scheme
If you think that True Potential is the next step in your career, please use the form below to send us your CV and a covering letter: